What kind of pants do hippies wear?
Go for denim bell bottoms.
Faded, torn, or patched jeans will work if the rest of the outfit is sufficiently hippie, but the holy grail of hippie bottoms is none other than the denim bell bottoms. Men and women both wore these; they’re a staple of hippie culture.
How do you dress like a hippie with normal clothes?
For a hippie outfit like a Festi Fanatic, try these options:
- Bohemian Pants: Women’s Hippie Pants.
- A funky graphic tank: graphic tank tops.
- Tapestry: Hippie Tapestries.
- Festival hat: Hemp Hats (rasta, rainbow, natural)
- A festi bag: Boho bags and boho backpacks.
- Boho Chic Jewelry: Boho Chic Jewelry.
How do you dress like a 70’s hippie?
Quote from video: Well basically you can start with a pair of bell-bottom ratty jeans. From there you can go to those real pointy necked shirts or a dashiki. Or a t-shirt preferably a tie-dyed t-shirt.