How do you wrap a scarf top around a bra?
the Knot-front Bra Top
Knot the two loose ends behind your back, just as you would for a classic triangle scarf top style. Take the corner in front and pull the bottom end up and under the scarf. Knot it together with the remaining front end and pull tight to create a sweetheart neckline.
How do you wear a big bust scarf?
Quote from video: Long end around your wrist around the back of your neck. Then swapping the two tails over. And then pulling that tail through you can see that that creates a nice little plat not affect um.
How do you cover a cleavage with a scarf?
Layer a silky scarf or shawl around your neck or shoulders.
- Drape a shawl over your shoulders and tie it in a knot at your chest.
- Tie your scarf in a large bow at your chest for a statement-making look that also draws attention away from a low neckline.
How do you wear a scarf top with a strapless bra?
#2 Tube style
- strapless bra.
- fold the square big scarf into a triangle.
- put it over your bra.
- tie it in the back.
- you’ll have a strapless top in the front and a half-backless top in the back.
How do you look classy in a scarf?
7 Ways to Wear a Scarf
- Make a loose knot.
- Drape it over your neck.
- Try a square scarf.
- Stay warm with the double knot.
- Create a low-hanging knot.
- Drape one side over your shoulder.
- Style it like a shawl.
How do you make a scarf look elegant?
Quote from video: Fold your scarf in half to make a triangle wrap the scarf around you with the point hanging at the back drape one side over your shoulder.