ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE THE ALARM From normal time display, press and release the ALARM button to deactivate or to activate the alarm.
How do I turn off the alarm on my atomic clock?
Enter ALARM SET MODE at any time by pressing and holding the “ALARM ON/OFF“ button for 5 seconds. To Turn Alarm off: Press and release the “ALARM ON/OFF” button. The “ “ icon will disappear and the words “ALARM OFF” will appear on the clock.
How do you set the alarm on a lacrosse clock?
In normal mode, press and release the ALARM button once to show alarm time. The letters “AL” will show in the seconds display. Hold the ALARM button for three seconds to enter alarm set mode. 1.
How do I reset my La Crosse Atomic Clock?
Atomic Clock Factory Reset
- Remove the battery from the clock for 15 minutes.
- Press the Set button at least 20 times to clear all memory.
- Slide the switch to select a time zone.
- Insert 1 fresh AA, LR6 1.5 volt ALKALINE battery according to the polarity marked on the case.
How do I completely turn off my alarm?
You can turn off or power down your home alarm system by disconnecting its backup battery and then unplugging the transformer for the device from the wall outlet.
How Do I Turn off (Power Down) My Home Alarm System?
- Disconnect the backup battery.
- Unplug the transformer.
- Confirm the shut down.
How do I silence my battery alarm?
Go to your main control box and disconnect the battery supply, which will stop all beeping and shut your alarm system down. Once power is restored, you can reconnect your battery and your alarm system should work as before.
How do I turn off alerts on La Crosse weather station?
Your saved alerts will be stored and organized by Location, and then by Device.
Edit, Manage, or Delete Existing Alerts
- Edit Existing Alert: Tap on the alert name to bring up that alert’s settings.
- Turn Alert On or OFF: Tap the slider to the right of an alert name to turn it ON or OFF.
Why does my lacrosse weather station keep beeping?
The station display can beep for a couple reasons. One is batteries in a sensor or a failing sensor. If one of the sensors has failing batteries, even though there is no battery icon on the display it could cause the sensor to lose and regain connection to the display causing it to beep.
How do you use the lacrosse technology clock?
W85961 Set Up
- Step 1: Slide the switch to select a time zone.
- Step 2: Insert 1 fresh AA, Alkaline battery according to the polarity marked on the case.
- Step 3: For the best reception, please place clock on a wall that faces Ft. Collins, Colorado. During the night, your clock will automatically set itself.
How do I silence my wall clock?
You can insulate the clock with glass since it’s a fairly effective acoustic barrier. Placing a glass case over the clock can help dull the ticking sound and still allow you to read the time visually. Laminated glass works best in this situation as it can dampen the noise more than tempered glass.
How do you turn off the alarm on a sharp atomic clock spc364?
bell indicator will appear. and the snooze indicator will appear. button until both indicators disappear. Press the [MODE] button to exit the alarm setting mode.